Subject: Re: So what else was at NAB?
From: Scott Burton <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:42:10 -0700

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Mark Thompson wrote:

> >Was there anything in particular that stuck out in people's minds?
> 
> I asked Jeff (one of my guys who came out to the show with me) and there
> was no hesitation in his answer....Domino. My checkbook hurts just thinking
> about it.

Quantel certainly pulls out all the stops don't they!! What was NEW about 
Domino, as far as I know its been shipping for some time now.

> >What was the "coolest" new thing at the show, aside from LW 5.0?
> 
> The Discrete Logic booth. Not the products but the booth...it was awesome.
> The new tools from Avid targetted at Flame look real nice as well. Looks
>   *           Mark Thompson           http://www.mv.com/ipusers/fusion  *
>   *         Fusion Films, Inc.              [email-masked]          *

I know this is gonna start a huge debate, however I just have to know...
 
What do you think of Play's new "Trinity"?  My boss got back from NAB and 
couldn't stop raving about it! He doesn't impress easily either!

Scott Burton - Lightwave Moderator - Command Line BBS
[email-masked]          (416) 533-8321